Vietnam Immigration Form
Vietnam Immigration Form (NA1) is required of all foreign passengers arriving in Vietnam by air. The form will be handed out to you either on the airplane or when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. After you fill in the form, please return it to the immigration officer who will issue visa stamp on your passport. You can also save time by downloading the form and filling it in advance.
Instructions to complete Vietnam Immigration form
– Name and surname: must write in capital and must match your passport details
Eg: SURRESH MALIK
– Date of birth: write in dd/mm/yyyy order
– Sex: fill in male or female
– Place of birth: write both city and country name
– Write both nationality if you have. Eg: United States / United Kingdom (not American or British)
– Passport details: write your passport number, kind of passport (standard/diplomatic/official) date of issue and expiry date. For section “Issued by” – please check your passport for details.
– Profession and place of employment: this section must match the record you provide Vietnamese embassy when applying for a visa, or for visa-on-arrival, simply fill in your current occupation.
– Present address: this is your home address in the country you are coming from
– Children accompanying: list all that apply
– Purpose of entry and exit: write one that applies (tourism/business/study/work/other)
Name, address of contact: this can be the name of the hotel if you are a tourist, or a company if you come for business purpose
– Proposed duration to entry and exit Vietnam: give as exact estimation as possible. Note that this record must match the visa you applied for.
– Port of arrival and departure: Write down Arrival: (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Noi Bai Airport, …) Departure: (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Moc Bai border gate…) you might be requested to present a return flight ticket in special cases.
– Done at … on …. : write down the name of the airport or border gate through which you are entering Vietnam and sign.